It’s next to impossible to run a successful commercial recycling/organics program without knowing who’s generating what, how much, and what’s happening to it. Effective management of the data within your city, county, district, or organization can lead to better visibility into your waste stream, increase your ability to identify and address contamination, enhance transparency among your stakeholders, and create opportunities for dramatic improvements in outreach results.
Webinar participants will:
- Learn pitfalls and opportunities in working with data, particularly from waste haulers
- Discover effective ways to record, track, and report on all aspects of a commercial waste program
- Explore strategies from successful municipal commercial and multifamily programs and see aggregated statistics
- Hear a case study first-hand from a city seeing real-world results through better data management and tracking
- For California jurisdictions, get a preview of forthcoming data tracking requirements and how to future-proof for SB 1383
Course counts toward re-certification credit for Certified Sustainable Resource Management Professional program.
The webinar registration link will be provided with your purchase receipt. Please make sure to check receipt and register for your webinar AT LEAST one hour prior to scheduled start time.
- Live Webinar: Tuesday, November 6 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PST