With the advent of the National Sword, the entire waste industry is experiencing a renewed impetus to educate our communities about recycling. There’s no getting around it: If you don’t provide ample outreach on the front end, you’ll end up paying for contamination on the back end. The question then becomes, how do you conduct the best outreach? A multi-pronged approach is always optimal, but in this era of ubiquitous mobile devices, digital outreach must be the cornerstone of any educational effort.
Webinar participants will:
- Learn industry-specific data on who’s online (Spoiler Alert: Almost Everyone) and how people are using digital platforms to access and receive recycling information
- Discover new strategies for reaching your audience on the web and mobile
- Explore the pros and cons of using mobile apps, email newsletters and social media
- Review real-world statistics about the efficacy of search engine optimization and online ads
- Hear a case study first-hand from a city where residents are seeking information via Nextdoor, email, and other digital channels
Tuesday, November 13, 2018- 11:00AM-12:00 PM (Pacific Standard Time)
Course counts toward re-certification credit for Certified Sustainable Resource Management Professional program.
The webinar registration link will be provided with your purchase receipt. Please make sure to check receipt and register for your webinar AT LEAST one hour prior to scheduled start time.
- Live webinar: Tuesday, November 13 11:00 am-12:00 pm PST